Dwarf Fortress Game Devs Reveal What’s Next For Them After The Game’s Sudden Success

Tarn and Zach Adams, the creators of the hit indie game Dwarf Fortress, have been enjoying the fruits of their labor. Following their game’s newfound success, Zach has decided to spoil themselves by purchasing a new home and a Honda Civic.

Currently, Dwarf Fortress has sold over 800,000 copies and has over a million wishlists. In an interview with PCGamer, the two were asked if they plan on treating themselves if the game sells a million copies. Tarn said they “didn’t actually think of [hitting a million sales]. Because you’re like, ‘When is that going to happen?'”

As the interview continued the two explained that the Adventure Mode update is being treated as a “gentle update.” This will be the first time they’ve communicated with people who wishlist the …

Low to continue as Germany head coach

Joachim Low will continue as Germany head coach after intense scrutiny over his future following the 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Spain.

Pressure on the World Cup-winning boss grew immeasurably following the Nations League humbling earlier this month and the German Football Association (DFB) said there would be a timetable to assess the situation .

On Monday, the governing body reaffirmed its support for the 60-year-old to lay to rest any speculation his long tenure was about to come to an end.

The news follows crunch talks between Low, who has been in the job since 2006, and senior members of the DFB, including national team director Oliver Bierhoff.

It was important for the national coach to discuss the current situation, the defeat against Spa…

Conte to return for Tottenham´s Champions League clash against Milan

Antonio Conte will return to Tottenham on Sunday ahead of the Champions League clash against Milan.

The Spurs head coach remained in Italy following the first-leg last month, a 1-0 defeat at San Siro, to recover from gallbladder surgery.

In his absence, Spurs secured back-to-back 2-0 victories in the Premier League against West Ham and Chelsea, resulting in Conte s nomination for the Manager of the Month award for February despite not being in the dugout.

However, Spurs also suffered a shock exit from the FA Cup at the hands of Sheffield United on Wednesday and require a turnaround in the second-leg against Milan at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium next week to qualify for the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Conte will be back for that clash, as confirme…

Guardiola expects up to two months out for Jesus

Gabriel Jesus may miss up to two months after picking up an injury in Manchester City s 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace, Pep Guardiola has said.

The Brazil international went over awkwardly early on at Selhurst Park, overstretching as he inadvertently did the splits.

He had to be withdrawn shortly after for Sergio Aguero, with Jesus limping off the pitch in tears.

Kevin De Bruyne added to their injury worries late on when he was clattered by Jason Puncheon and taken off on a stretcher with his leg in a brace.

The Belgian was later seen hobbling without the brace and Guardiola believes De Bruyne has escaped a potentially serious injury, but he feels Jesus might be facing a couple of months out.

Hopefully it will not be tough, maybe one month or two m…

Lewandowksi vows to improve Barcelona after making Blaugrana bow

Robert Lewandowski is confident Barcelona will enjoy a better campaign to last season after he made his pre-season debut.

The Poland international secured a move from Bayern Munich to Camp Nou earlier this month, ending one of the summer s longest-running transfer sagas.

Despite his prolific form over the past two seasons he won the European Golden Shoe in both campaigns Lewandowski did not find the net in his first game, a friendly against Real Madrid.

But with fellow new recruit Raphinha delivering a moment of magic with his finish to beat Madrid 1-0 in Nevada, the forward certainly feels the future is bright.

This season will be better than the previous ones, for sure, he stated. If you play for Barcelona, you always think about winning titles.

RB Leipzig rejected Vardy for being ´too old´ at 27

RB Leipzig rejected the chance to sign Jamie Vardy two years ago because the Leicester City striker was deemed too old .

Vardy has scored 22 Premier League goals this season, inspiring Leicester to the brink of a stunning title triumph, while his form has also earned him a place in Roy Hodgson s England plans.

Leipzig coach and sporting director Ralph Rangnick has now revealed that he passed on the opportunity to bring the forward to the second tier of German football in 2014 because of his stance on only recruiting players under the age of 24.

We desperately wanted to sign Joe Gomez, who later chose Liverpool, and we were flying back from London to Leipzig with his agent, Rangnick told Sport Bild magazine.

On the plane, the agent said to me: Mr Rangnic…